summer trends that I am in support of.
1. Shirts with Produce - After we get over the fact that these shirts don't make sense, you'll see they're pretty get. Summer is the perfect time for nonsensical, fun fashion.
2. Graphic Tanks - Now I am not a big fan of graphic tees ever, but I do like theses all-over screen printed tanks. As you will see, in the summer, I am in full support of abandoning my conventional style rules. It's summer, live a little.
3. Plaid - Plaid is good all the time. Typically a fall/winter staple trend -- but I'm hear to tell you friends, a change has come. So pull out the plaid, because it's here to stay year-round.
4. Floral Everything - Now my love for floral is nothing new, but now stores have to decided to follow suit. Hawaiian florals, grandma florals --they're all great when worn right.
5. Tribal Patterns - I think this trend is a great way to wear a patterns without it feeling too intimidated. The pattern is simple, but still graphic and fun. I'm definitely a fan.
As you can see, my summer style leans towards the bolder the better. I am excited for sunny days, warm nights, concerts, road trips, travelling --- I could really keep going, but that would be boring.
So, until next time,